Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer

This pictures shows a tiny bit of the ring, barn and pastures that we took the C-2 rating at. Jazz and I are on the right hanging out talking to the examiner. Here is a pic of us going cross country for the test:

Summer is finally here and wow, is this one going to be busy.

Recap of the last month: Jazz got a week long break after eventing rally because we had been training really hard all spring and he was getting a bit brain fried. He was still jumping and riding fine but he just didn't seem happy to be working. We then started back up to get ready for the C-2 rating that we found out about 2 weeks before the rating. After running through some more training and riding 6 days a week we passed the rating and Jazz got another week off. I just started back with easy riding 2 days ago and he seems happier after the break. He will come up to me in the pasture and stick his head in the halter instead of looking sullen and annoyed when I go out to get him. He even left his girlfriend who he is OBSESSED with to come find me in the barn. It was really exciting to know I had my happy-go-lucky horse back.

Here are some pictures of him hanging out in the pasture and in the barn. I went out to unpack the trailer, clean tack and check on Jazz twice during his week off and got some pictures on Saturday. Here they are:


Anyway, that has been our week! Next week, Jazz and I will be traveling to train at Pony Club Camp! Hope to have some more awesome times with friends this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment